2014 Second-quarter Revenue and 2014 Interim Results
• Sustained growth of Healthcare and Consumer Goods
• Revenue down 4.1% in the first-half and 5.2% in the second quarter
• Recurring operating income of €123.8 million, representing 7.1% of sales...
2014 Second-quarter Revenue
2014 Interim Results
Download the report: 2014 interim financial report
- Sustained growth of Healthcare and Consumer Goods
- Revenue down 4.1% in the first-half and 5.2% in the second quarter
- Recurring operating income of €123.8 million, representing 7.1% of sales
- Attributable net income of €42.1 million
In a statement, Richard Bielle, Chairman of CFAO's Management Board said:
“In the first half of the year, CFAO delivered strong performances.
Eurapharma confirmed its growth potential with excellent like-for-like growth supported by the positive contribution from recent developments.
In the consumer goods sector, many projects have been put in place successfully. They have already enriched the group's diversity, bringing in new employees who can contribute their expertise and are eager to help CFAO Group to grow.
During the first six months, the automotive business was affected by a sharp contraction of the Algerian auto market and the gradual termination of some vehicle distribution agreements.
The consolidation of our partnership with Toyota in West Africa, the renewal of our partnership with General Motors in the Maghreb and the signing of new distribution agreements with Volkswagen in East Africa confirm our model as a distributor of the world‟s top brands. These partnerships and other projects in the pipeline will strengthen our capacity for growth and reinforce our leadership in Africa.”
Please find attached the entire press release hereafter.
Go to top